Jeep is an American brand which manufactures automobiles that are provided to all parts of the world. This automotive company was started in 1941, and since then it has made a significant value and name in the auto industry.
The main head office of the company is located in Toledo, Ohio, U.S. people from the different parts of the world are using their vehicles and are more than satisfied with the company’s services. The company has made one of the biggest names in the market, and they are improving their service day by day.
How To Access Safety Recall Or Customer Satisfaction Campaign Portal:
- You can take part in the company’s safety recall and customers satisfaction campaign portal online from their website.
- You can also get many of the other services by visiting the company’s website and also can get useful information about your vehicle on the website.
- Now, you have to connect a secure and reliable internet connection along with your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process.
- After you have connected the internet with your device, open your web browser and got to this link in that browser: www.myjeepauto.com
- The website of the company will take some time in loading according to the speed of the internet connection that you have connected along with your device.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will see a vacant field in the almost middle of the web page.
- Now, you have to enter your vehicle identification number in that field.
- You can find your vehicle identification number on your insurance card that you received from the company.
- After you have entered the vehicle identification number in that field, click the red colored “Submit” button to go to the next step where you have to provide some more information to take part in their safety recall or customer satisfaction campaign.