My Jumpstart is an organization that works for the early education in the country. They provide programs like social-emotional, language and literacy to preschool children of the communities who share under-resourced and not able to pay for their children pre-education dues.
The organization has been working in the United States since 1993 and since then they have trained more than 45,000 college students and nearly more than 100,000 preschool children from all over the country.
How To Create My Jumpstart Online Account:
- An account on the company’s website will give you access to all of their online services, and you can also get to know about their features.
- For creating an account on the company’s website, you will have to connect your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After that, open your web browser and go to this link: www.myjumpstart.org
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click on the “Create new account” link from the bottom of the log in form.
- Now, type your first name, your middle name or initials and your last name on the next page.
- After your name, you will have to enter your date of birth.
- Now, you will have to create a user by which you can use your account latter.
- After the user name, you will have to enter your email address in the next field.
- Select your affiliation, and then select any option.
- After that, you have to enter a secret word for you that will secure your account.
- Now, complete the captcha at the end of the process.
- After you have entered all he required information on the web page, click the white colored “Create new account” button to create a new account for you and then you will be able to get all of their online services.