MID-CONTENT PUBLIC LIBRARY is a public library which was established in 1965, and it has 31 branches in Jackson Counties, Missouri, Clay, and Platte. The library has been serving more than 668,632 people in the region.
How To Donate On MID-CONTENT PUBLIC LIBRARY
- You can donate to the library online on their website.
- You can also get to create an account on the website of the library and get all of their services online from their website.
- You can also find information about the upcoming events from the website.
- They are also providing the services for the kids and teens as well.
- You can also get many types of books, movies, and music on the website.
- After you have connected the internet with your device, then you will have to open the web browser that you often use and go to this link in that browser: www.mymcpl.org
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to click the green colored “DONATE” button on the top right side of the opened web page to go to the next page.
- Now, on the next page, you will have to click on the orange colored “Donate Today” button to go to the next page.
- Now, select in which fund you want to donate, you can also enter the amount you want to donate.
- Now, select the type of the gift.
- Now, you will have to enter the title of your name and then enter your first and last name.
- After the name, you will have to enter your country and your complete address along with the name of your city and state.
- After that, you will have to provide your zip code along with the phone number and your valid email address.
- Now, enter the cardholder’s name.
- After that, you will have to enter the credit card number in the next field.
- Now, enter the card type along with the expiry date of the card and security code.
- Check the box if you want to match your gift.
After you have entered all the information in the form, then click the “Donate Now” button to donate your money.