Mutual Bank is a company which provides the banking and financial services in the country. You can get many of their services from their website as well. The facility of applying for the loans and also many other services are available on the company’s website.
On November 27, 1877, this bank was founded and since then, they have provided their services to the millions of the people of the region.
How To Access Mutual Bank To Apply For Mortgage Or Home Equity Loan:
- The company is providing you the facility of applying for the mortgage or a home equity loan online on their website.
- You can also report the lost and stolen card on their website.
- You can also meet their home lending advisor through their website.
- The company also provides the services of fraud alerts to their customers.
- Apart from all these mentioned services, you can get many of the other services by visiting their online website.
- Now, you will have to connect your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After the connection of internet, open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.mymutualbank.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click on the “APPLY FOR MORTGAGE OR HOME EQUITY LOAN” from the bar located at the left side of the opened web page.
- Now, on the next page, you will have to click on the yellow colored “APPLY NOW” button to go to the next step.
- Select “Start a new application.” And then click onto the green colored “Next” button to go to the next page.
- Enter your email address twice, one for the verification purpose, and then you will have to enter your date of birth.
- Select what kind of help you need from the company.
- Select who will be applying for this loan.
- Now, select you will you use that home for which you are applying for the loan.
Select how you hear about the company, and then click onto the green colored “Next” button to go to the next step and you have to complete some of the more steps to apply for the loan.