SWEDISH is a health care provider mainly works in the United States. It is the biggest nonprofit health provider in the region. The company has built their 5 hospitals in Issaquah, Edmonds, First Hill, Ballard, and Cherry Hill. And they have a chain of over 100 specialty clinics and primary care.
They are also affiliated with many of the other hospitals in the United States. According to the reports in 2013 the company has 6,023 credentialed physicians and 8,886 employees working with them to provide best health care facilities to the peoples based in the region.
Services Offered By Swedish
Health care services are very essential for everyone and the company is committed to the best health care services to the peoples that falls in their range. They have a vast list of services here we discuss some of the services which they provide.
- The company is providing their services in any type of emergency.
- You can manage your appointments online from the website of the company.
- You can also request for a prescription refill.
- The company is giving access to their customers to the result of their tests.
- You can communicate with your doctor online from the website.
- You can get many other services by visiting them.
How To Login To MyChart Secure Health Connection:
- Your connection must be working and reliable so that it will not interrupt the process in between.
- Open a web browser and go to the link: www.myonlinechart.org
- Click onto the blue colored “Sign Up Now” button to sign up.
- Enter your enrolment number which you get from your enrollment letter.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number in the next step.
- In the last field fill in your date of birth.
- After you have done with filing the form, click onto the blue colored “Next” button to go to the next step you have to complete 2 more steps by giving information then you will be able to sign up for MyChart and avail its services.