Panera BREAD provides an online platform for its employees to get the benefits online. If you are an employee of a company either at the stage of retirement or new hire you can avail these benefits equally such as check the insurance plan of the company, check employee stock plan of purchase and access the 401k and much more. In order to get these online services you simply need to access your account by login with Panera BREAD. Follow the given instructions to log in your account and get benefits for free.
How to Login My Panera Employee Portal?
- Open this link www.mypanerabenefits.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then click on the “Workday” link from the left bottom of the page to open the login form.
- Now, enter the username of your account in the first field. If you have lost your username, then click on the “Forgot Username” link to go to fetch the username.
- Select the company in the first field. After that, you will have to enter the HR employee number in the next field.
- After that enter the last four digits of your social security number in the next field. After that, enter your date of birth as well. After that, click on the “Retrieve User ID” button to get your username back.
- After the username, provide the password of your company in the next field. If you have lost your password then click on the “Forgot Password” button to go to the next page.
- To reset the password, enter your username in the first field. After that, you will have to enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- After the social security number, you will have to enter your date of birth in the next field. Now set up a new password for your account and then retype the password to confirm.
- Then click on the “Reset Password” button to reset your password. After you have filled the login form, then click on the “Sign in” button to get into your account.
In case you are having an issue with accessing your account then you can contact us at given number 855-3726-372