CANADA POST is a company which provides the pre-paid visa card which you can use anywhere in the world. The company’s card will provide you the best alternative to the bank account. The company also allows you to manage your card services online.
How You Can Register To Use Canada Post Visa Prepaid Card:
- By logging into your account on the card, you can get access to the online services of the company.
- You can purchase online from their card and also can manage your card’s transaction online from their website.
- The company provides you the complete security regarding your information and transactions.
- You can get your payment from any of the ATM in the country and also can shop on any of your favorite places.
- The company also provides you the protection from any fraud and theft.
- Now, you will have to connect your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After the connection, open the web browser and go to this link from that browser: www.myprepaidcard.ca
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will have to fill the form at the left side of the web page to log into your account.
- You can also select a language in which you are comfortable in communicating.
- Now, enter your username in the first field of the from.
- After you have entered the username, you will have to enter your password in the next field and then click the “Log In” button to go into your account.
- If you do not have any account on the website the, create a new account first by following these steps.
- Click on the “Need a Login?” link from the bottom of the log in form.
- Now, on the next page, you will have to enter your card number in the vacant field.
- After you have entered the card number in the vacant field, and then click on the yellow colored “Continue” button to go to the next page where you have to provide more information to create a login and get their services.