Prepaid cards are the most commonly use card these days, and it’s the need of time to make the online managing of your prepaid card. So the feature allows you to get an online prepaid card account which only requires some of its personal information’s and contact details and some security information.
The whole process is very simple, and its only takes maximum 5 minutes to complete after creating a prepaid card account you can easily manage your card services online through this online account.
- You need a laptop and a connection to the internet.
- You have to enter some personal information and contact details.
How To Join My Prepaid Center Account Online?
- Go to the main page to get you self-registered for the online account by following the link www.myprepaidcenter.com
- If you already have an online account created before them, you can sign in directly by entering your username and password and click on the button “log in” and get into your account.
- New users can easily get registered by clicking on the button Create Profile and follow the link.
- Now you have to provide some of the information’s requires such as enter your first name and last name into the required field.
- Enter your 16 digit card number into the next field and then enter the month and year of the expiry date of the card and its security code also.
- Now enter your username for the online account and then enter your email address and re-enter it into the next field to verify it.
- After that, you have to enter some information for the security of your online account such as select a security question from the list, and they also answer the selected security question into the next box asking for it.
- Now enter your password and then re-enter the password to confirm password and at the end select the language in which you want to get notifications.
- At the end you have to tick mark the option I’m not a robot and click on the button create a profile, and your account will be created in more time.