SUPERAMERICA is an American company which runs a chain of the gasoline station in the upper Midwest. The company was founded in 1960 by Elmer Erickson, and they have their main head office located in Woodbury, Minnesota, United States.
They have a total number of 278 location in all over the region.
How To Register Your My SA Rewards Card Online:
- By registering for the reward card, you can get rewards on many of the services.
- You can get the reward on fuel and merchandise.
- You can save money per gallon from that card.
- You can get 20 points for every dollar spent.
- They will also give you 10 points after every gallon of fuel purchased.
- There are many another reward on many significant products.
- After you have connected a secure and reliable internet along with your computer, then open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.mysarewards.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, point your cursor on the “My SA Rewards” link and then click on the “Register” link from the drop-down list.
- On the next page, you will have to complete the captcha and then click the blue colored “Submit” button.
- Now, you will have to enter the 16-digit card number in the first field of the form, and after the card number, you will have to set a secure 4-digit PIN in the next field.
- Select the Salutation and then enter your first name and your last name along with your date of birth.
- After entering the date of birth, you have to enter your complete address along with your city name.
- Select your state and enter their zip code.
- Now, enter your phone number along with the mobile number and email address.
- Select in which medium you want to receive alerts.
- After you have entered all the required information in the form, then click the blue colored “Submit” button to submit your information to the company to register your reward card.