Shamrock Foods Company is an Irish company specializing in baking products. This company is possessed by Valeo Foods. This company was founded in 1922 and it is one of the leading brands in home baking products in Ireland.
They provide products like dried fruit, nuts, and seeds. Their products also include cereals and pulses, Bread coda, corn flour, cherries and peel, nuts and almonds, prunes and apricots, sugars and icing, raisin Eddie are traditional dessert ingredients.
How To Access Shamrock Foods Company Benefits Portal
- You can get many of the online resources from the company through their website.
- You may have to log into your employee account to get into the benefits portal.
- First of all, you need to create an account on their website.
- You can enroll in the different programs through your account of the company.
- You would also get to manage your account online.
- You can also learn many different types of tips and valuable information.
- Now, you will have to open the website of the company and go to the employee login form.
- If you cannot find the form then you can use this link to go to the login form quickly: www.myshamrockbenefits.com
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then you will have to fill the form at the right side of the page.
- First of all, provide the EEID in the first field of the form.
- After entering the EEID, you will have to enter your date of birth in the next field.
- After the date of birth, you will have to enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.
After you have filled the form, then click on the green colored “Login” button get into the benefits portal of the company. If you are having any kind of trouble then you can call to their number to get the required information.