SkillsTutor is a program supported by the company named as Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. It is an educational and trade publisher company in the United States. It was established in 1832 by Henry Oscar Houghton and George Mifflin, and it publishes instructional technology materials, textbooks, assessments, fiction and non-fiction and reference works.
The company’s operations are controlled by their main office which is located in Boston, Massachusetts, and they have employed more than 4,000 employees to provide their services in all over the United States.
How To Register For The Skills Tutor Online Account:
- By logging in on the website, you can get yourself an online tutor and get the service of the tutor.
- You can find many other services of the company from their website by visiting it.
- For the logging in you will have to connect a secure and reliable internet connection along with the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected your computer with a secure internet, open the web browser and go to this link from that browser: www.myskillstutor.com
- You will have to wait until the website of the company fully loads, the loading will depend on the speed of the internet connection which you have connected along with your device.
- After you have reached the website, fill the form which is located on the left side of the opened web page.
- Now, enter the username in the first field of the form.
- After the username, you will have to enter a password in the field next to it.
- After you have entered the password in the second field, then you will have to enter the site in the next field.
- After you have filled all the fields of the form, then click the blue colored “Log In” button to go to the next step and after that, you will be able to get all the services of the company.