The Oklahoma Healthcare Authority is an authority which mainly organized by the government of Oklahoma to provide the healthcare benefits to the residents of the State. The authority also provides the health insurance services to their member in the Oklahoma. The organization is run by a board whose members and appointed by the governor of the state.
The authority was established on July 1, 1993. And have their head office located in 4345 N.Lincoln Blvd.Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The authority has their total annual budget of $4.5 billion. 416 numbers of people are working with the authority to deliver its services to the locals of the state.
Services Given By Oklahoma Healthcare Authority
The authority is very committed to providing their services to the local peoples of Oklahoma. Every resident can get their services easily on the internet. From their vast services, here we mention some of them.
- You can get their web alerts from their website.
- You can get information about all of their programs.
- You can enroll yourself on the website and get all of their services online.
- They also provide the training facilities.
- The authority is providing many other services mentioned on the website.
How To Apply For Benefits On Oklahoma Healthcare Authority
- The device you are going to use for this process must be connected with a working network connection.
- Type in the like after opening the web browser: www.mysoonercare.org
- Click the “Apply for Benefits” in the blue colored box.
- Read all the terms and condition carefully and check the box if you agree with them or not and click the blue colored “Start” button.
- If you already have an account type in your email and password and click “LOG ON” and if you do not have any account on the website, click on the blue colored “create a new account” text.
- Fill the form with your name, your suffix, date of birth and your gender.
- Check any of the boxes if you want and then enter your SSN and retype it.
- Check the box of your Ethnicity and answer the question by selecting any of the options.
- After all the steps are completed, click the blue colored “NEXT” button to go to the next step where you have to give some more information about you and then you will be able to apply for benefits.