Staples Canada is one of the biggest office supply retail chains is founded on 1991, and its headquarter is in Ontario. The number of stores is more them 350 by now and it’s also providing the services of online shopping.Survey is launched so that the company can get to know about the comments of the customers and their services and its products.
The survey is very simple, and its only takes 2-3 minute to complete with a very simple questionnaire to follow and at the end you can get a chance to be selected in the sweepstake to win prizes.
- A laptop or computer.
- Internet connection.
- A citizen of Canada.
- Age must be more than 21.
- Visit the store to get a receipt.
How To Participate in Staples Canada Customer Survey
- Visit the official site of the page to start eh survey by opening the main link www.Mystaplessurvey.ca
- From the above two languages select the desired one and click on it and follow the link.
- Locate the store number which is printed at the upper middle of the receipt and enter it into the required box and click on the button “Begin Survey.”
- Select the location of the store which you visit to get the receipt and click on the button “Next.”
- Also chose the main department of shopping from the list and click next and move forward.
- Now enter the 16 digits long survey code which is mentioned in the middle of the receipt and click next.
- Now you will see a questionnaire and have to answer the entire question keeping in mind about your last visit to the store and your experience and satisfactions with the products.
- Answer all the question step y step and move next and at the end of the survey enter your email address so that the company can contact you if you selected for the sweepstake.