If you have subway reward card then you can easily register my subway card account. You can register your account by providing your card details in the registration process. You can use this card to order delicious food at subway by online ordering service or at restaurant. By making payments through reward cardholders will be able to earn points on each spending. You can redeem rewards on your spending by checking collected points via your account. This card account portal help your in managing your account by tracking card transactions, card balance and other services.
How To Register My Subway Card Online?
- Open this link www.mysubwaycard.com to register for your card online.
- As you will open this page and see the Subway card option from the main menu.
- After that click on the option “Register a card” as you will click on this a new page will be opened.
- To register your card, enter your personal details like full name, full address, city, state and zip code.
- After that choose desire username and password and enter your email address.
- Choose security questions and answers for your account.
- Enter your phone number in the respective text box.
- Next enter your subway card number and card PIN.
- After that tick mark the other options and after that click on the button “Submit”.
How To Check Subway Card Balance?
If you want to check subway card balance then you can approach these different methods.
- Check Online: you can access this online card balance checking service. Enter your card number and PIN and click on the button “Check Balance” next you will get the balance info.
- Customer Service: dial at this number 1-877-697-8222 and inquire for your card balance
- Online account: you can login to your account where you can see the remaining balance information