Sun Life Financial is a Canadian company which was founded in the year 1865 in Montreal, Quebec. It provides the financial services to their customers. It is also the largest life insurance company in all over the world and the oldest one as well. The main head office of this company is located in Sun Life Centre Toronto, Ontario. Dean A. Connor is the president and the CEO of this company. According to the reports in 2016, the total assets of this company are CA$ 258.238 billion.
How To Access Sun Life Financial To File A Disability Claim Online:
- Open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.mysunlifebenefits.com
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then click on the “File a disability claim online” link to file a claim.
- Now, you would have to enter the following information on the next page.
- You would need to enter your group policy number in the first field.
- You can also enter your Agreement Number instead of group policy number.
- After you have entered the number, provide your social security number in the next field of the form.
- After that, click on the “CONTINUE” button to proceed to the next steps and by providing all the essential information, you will be able to file a disability claim.
- If you have already filed a claim, and you want to check the status of your claim, then click on the “Check your claim status online” link.
- Provide some required information like.
- Your claim number that you want to check in the first field.
- After the claim number, you would have to enter your social security number.
- After you have filled both the fields, then click on the “LOG IN” button to get into your account and check the status of your claim.