Mytranshealth is a website which works for the betterment of the trans community. They have to mission to provide the culturally competent service to all the trans and gender nonconforming people. It was founded by Kade Clark, Amelia Gavin, and Robyn Kanner.
How To Submit The Provider Submission Form On Mytranshealth:
- By this form, the company is trying to hear about the health care providers and the organization about the providence of their services.
- If your standards of care are met to their standards, then you will get the opportunity to be featured.
- You can also create an account on the company’s website to get their services.
- First of all, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After the connection of an internet, open the web browser and go to this link in your web browser: www.mytranshealth.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click on the “Submissions” link from the top right side of the webpage.
- Now, in the first field of the form, you will have to enter the name of your organization.
- Enter your name in the second field and then select your gender and after that, your will have to upload your photo.
- In the next field, enter the credentials.
- Select the contact method and then enter your number in the next field.
- Select the services which are provided by your organization.
- Select if you provide any of the specialize care.
- Select the language spoken; you can select more than one language.
- Select the demographics.
- Select any of the points on additional info.
- Describe briefly about your relevant training and your certification in the comment fields below the form.
After you have entered all the information correctly, then click onto the green colored “Submit” button to submit your information to the company and after the approval of the company, you will get an opportunity to feature.