Virgin allows the customers to register their desired product online. If you are a user of Virgin services and products then you can easily your register your Virgin product such as credit card, saving, business banking, prepaid cards, investment, mortgage, current account, pension, and insurance. For this purpose, you need to first access your account by a sign in and then follow the procedure to register your product.
How To Register Your Virgin Product?
- Click on this link to open the website of the company www.myvirginmoney.com
- After that, select a product which you want to register from the list.
- After that, click on the red colored “Sign In” button to proceed. In order to sign in you would have to enter your customer ID in the vacant field.
- If you have lost your customer ID, then click on the “I have forgotten my Customer ID” link. Enter your credit card number in the first field.
- After that, enter your email address. After the email, enter your date of birth and then click on the “CONTINUE” button to get your ID back.
- After that, click on the “SIGN IN” button get into your account.
- If you want to register, then click on the “Click here to register for Online Service” link. You would have to enter your first and your last name.
- After the name, you would have to indicate your date of birth. Now, you would have to enter the credit card number (or the number of the product which you are going to register).
- After that, enter the registration code in the last field of step 1.
- After filling up all the information, click on the “CONTINUE” button to go to the step 2 and by competing for all the steps, you would be able to register your product.
- Once you get an access to your account then you need to follow the screen instructions to register your product.
If you are having any issue with registering your product then you can contact us at 0800-0113-210