Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey is launched by the company known as LEGO to get the reviews of its customers about the quality of its products and services. A customer can give any kind of comment whether positive or negative about the services of a company as both will be appreciated. This survey will assist the company to get the idea about the good and bad aspects of its services and products that will assist in bringing improvement. You can take part in this survey by following a few easy steps mentioned below.
Join Nielsen Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- In order to conduct the customer satisfaction survey on the website of the company, then open this link in your web browser www.nielsen.com/lego
- The official website will take some to load. After the website is loaded, you would have to provide the following information to get to the survey.
- Now you would have to enter the 4 or 5 digits set number in the only vacant field which is located in the field.
- You can find the set number from the front of the box close to the age marking. You can find it on the side of the box below the company’s logo.
- Or you can find the set on the front page of the building instructions.
- After you have entered all the required information, then you would have to click on the red colored “Let’s Go!” button to go to the official survey page.
- Now in that survey, you would have to share your experience of visiting any of the stores of the company or by using any product of the company.
On completion of the survey, you will be asked to leave your contact information to take part in the lucky draw.