New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs offers self-service options through an online platform. This platform provides you the facility to apply for the initial license or renew the existing one or check the application status online, update health aide’s employment and many more. You can renew the license by following the few easy steps.
Renew The License With New Jersey Division Of Consumer Affair:
- In order to renew your existing license, you would have to open the website of the department.
- You can use this link to open the website www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/renew
- After you have reached the official website, then scroll down the page and click on the “Existing License” link to go to the next page to renew your license.
- Select the type of the license you want to renew by clicking it from the list.
- Now, if you have an account on this website, then you would have to log in to that account by clicking on the “Proceed to Login” link.
- Now, provide the login information. First of all, you would have to enter the user ID of your account in the first field of the form.
- After you have entered the user ID, then provide the password of your account in the next field.
- After you have entered the login information, then click on the white colored “Login” button to log in to your account to renew your license.
- If you are a new user, then click on the “Proceed to Renew a License” link. Now, you would have to enter the license number in the first field.
- After the license number, enter the registration code in the next field. Now provide the other registration information. Enter your last name.
- After the last name, you would have to enter your social security number. After that, enter your date of birth.
- After that click on the “Search” button to search and then you will be able to renew your license.
You can contact us by sending an email to RenewalApplications@dca.lps.state.nj.us to get the assistance.