STATE OF NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT is an agency run by the government of the state. The headquarter of the agency is located in 1 John Fitch Plaza Trenton, NJ 08625.
This department provides many online services on their website for the residents of the state. You can add or change your direct deposit online. You can also claim your weekly benefits and also can change your phone number and address online.
How To Access NJ To File Or Reopen Your UI Claim:
- If you want to file a claim online, connect your computer with a secure network connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.njuifile.net
- Now, click on the “File or Reopen Your UI Claim” link to file your claim.
- On the next page, you will have to click onto the white colored “File A Claim” to start a process.
- Now, click the white colored “Continue” button.
- You will need a to sign in your account on the website type your ID and password to sign in the account.
- If you do not have any account, click onto the blue colored “First Time User? Click Here” button to make your account first.
- Now, enter your legal first name, middle name and your last name.
- After the name, you have to enter your social security number you have to write it again to confirm and then enter your date of birth.
- Now, you have to enter your email address twice, and after that, you have to enter your telephone number.
- You have to enter an online ID for your account and have to set a secure password for your account. You have to type the password again for the confirmation.
- On the next step, you have to select the security questions and type their answers.
- Now enter the code shown below in the vacant field.
- After you have to complete filling the form, click on the “Create My Account” to make your account after that you will be able to file any claim you want.