NORDSTROM is a luxury department store chain created almost 116 years ago, in 1901 by John W. Nordstrom and Carl F. Wallin. This company has many headquarters which are located in different places in the United States those places are Seattle, Washington, Chicago, Illinois and New York City, New York. Enrique Hernandez, Jr is the chairman of the company.
How To Access Nordstrom Cd Signature Card Application Form
- Click on this link to open the website: www.nordstrombanking.com
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then click on the “CD application” link from the left side of the opened page.
- Read their terms and policies and then click on the “CD Signature Card Application Form” link to open the application form.
- Enter the primary cardholder information.
- Now, first of all, provide your name in the first field of the form.
- After that, enter your social security number in the next field.
- Provide your date of birth in the next field.
- In the next field, you would have to enter your driver’s license number or your state ID.
- Enter the state, which issued your that ID.
- Enter the issuance date of that ID.
- Also, enter the expiry date of the ID or license.
- Type your street address along with the name of the city and the state in which you live also mention their zip code as well.
- Enter your home and alternate phone number.
- Provide your email address and after that, enter a security word for your account.
- Now, enter the same information for the secondary cardholder.
- Now, in the account information.
- Enter the deposit amount or select an option.
- Select a renewal option as well.
- Now, select the Interest Payment Options.
- Select AN option in rights at death.
- Enter the name of your organization.
- Enter the address along with the city, state and zip code.
- Check an option on ownership of the account.
After you have entered the required information, then click on the white colored “Print” button to print that form, then it will require a signature from the primary and secondary account holder and then email it to the address shown at the end of the form.