Microsoft is an American multinational technology company which develops the computer software on the larger scale. The operations of the company are handled from its main operational office which is located in Microsoft Redmond Campus, Redmond, Washington, United States. Bill Gates and Paul Allen started this company on April 4, 1975.
You can get the services of the company in almost every country of the world. According to the reports in 2016, the company employs 114,000 people around the world.
How To Download Earlier Versions Of Microsoft Office:
- The company’s office application helps you to make your office work easy.
- You can make presentations, sheets and do many other office works from the application.
- The company has also launched the mobile application of the office which you can also download from their store and then can use office anytime on your smartphone.
- You just need to connect your computer or any other device you are going to use for the process with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected the internet connection along with the device, open your web browser and go to this link: www.officeformac.com/download
- You have to wait for a until the official website of the company fully loads, the loading of the website depends on the speed of the internet connection that you have connected along with your computer.
- After you have reached the site, scroll down to the end of the web page where you will see a vacant colored field.
- You have to enter the 25-digit product key in that vacant field.
- You will have to purchase that product key from the company.
- After you have entered the product key, click on the green colored “Verify” button to verify the product key that you have provided. After the key is verified by the company, you will have to select the product language, and then after clicking the download, you can download it. And after downloading, you can install it and get their services.