PANDORA is music streaming and automatic music recommendation website owned by the Music Genome Project. The company provides their exciting services to the people based in all over the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. The application has many of the genres the music. The company is also providing their software like the web application and as also as a mobile application. This service was launched by the company 16 years ago, in January 2000.
What the company operates from its main operational office is located in Oakland, California, United States. It has opened almost their 26 locations in all over the region. Tim Westergren, Jon Kraft, and Will Glaser were the founders of the company. It provides the services of Internet radio too their customers in all over the region. The company has more than 1,300 employees working for them.
Tom Conrad is the CPO of the company, and the company has almost 250 million registered user s throughout the region, and it is rated as one of the top application in the internet radio field.
How To Set Up Your Samsung Device To Use PANDORA
- To set up your Samsung devices to use the services of the company, you will have to connect your computer or any other devices you are going use for the process with a secure and working internet connection.
- The network you have connected with your device must have a good speed so that your ongoing process will not disturb in between.
- visit this URL www.pandora.com/samsung
- You need to complete three steps to set up your Samsung device.
- In the first step, you will have to enter your activation code.
- You will get the activation code by selecting the company’s logo from your device.
- After you have entered the activation code, click onto the blue colored “Activate Now” to go to the step 2. Then you have to complete two more steps to set up your Samsung device to use the company’s services.