Patient Access provides your online account service to access details medical record for patient. You can access this information for your local practice. You can find here arrangement of patient appointments, medication repetition information, Secure Message and New updates.
Requirement For Patient Online Information:
- You need to have Patient ID that you will get from your Letter from Practice.
- NHS Number
- CHS number
- Practice OSD code
- Account Linkage Key
How To Get Patient Access?
- Access this link www.Patient.co.uk/Surgery.asp to access the page where you can find online information for any patient.
- As this page will open, see the right corner page where you can see option “Patient Access”
- Click on this and find a drop down option “Sign in” or “Register”.
- If you are already member then click on the option “Sign in”.
- To sign in enter your UserID and Password and click on the button “Sign In”.
- If you want to register for this account service then, click on the button “Register”.
- Choose Yes or No if you have received letter from your practice, if you have then click on the option “yes”.
- Next enter your account linkage key or PIN, Practice ODS code/ practice ID.
- Enter your NHS number/CHI number, click on the button “Next”
- Next complete the further steps to access this account service.
About Patient UK Access:
Patient UK is corporation working with EMIS that is providing innovative way to access patient online information via online account. This online system allows patient to book appointment or to order repeat perceptions. This system is accessible to authorized people from UK. People who have just received Surgery letter just before surgery. It allows already registered users to just login into account with previous login details but if you are new here then create your account with authentic details.