Patient Notebook Service provides state of art messaging service to the patients with which he can discuss his health aspects with his doctor online. To get this service, a user needs to sign up with Notebook by giving the invitation code. If you are having the account with Notebook then you can avail online services such as view details of past visits, schedule your appointments, view billing statements, active plans and balance due overall. Follow the given instructions to access your account.
Login To Patient Notebook To Make Bill Payment:
- You can get access to a lot of services on the website of the company through your account.
- In order to get into your account, you would have to open the website of this company first. You can open the website by using this link in your web browser www.patientnotebook.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then click on the orange colored “Login” button from the top right side of the opened web page to open the login form.
- You would have to provide your login information to get into your account. Now, first of all, you would have to enter the username of your account in the first field.
- After entering the username you would have to enter the password of your account in the next field.
- If you have lost your password then click on the “Forgot your password?” link. Provide your username in the field.
- After the username, click on the “Submit” button to get your password back.
- If you do not know the username, then click on the “Don’t know your username?” link. Enter the email address, which you have registered on this website.
- Click on the “Submit” button to get your username. Click on the “Login” button to get into your account and get their services.
- If you do not have an account, then fill the following information in the fields on the opened page.
- Enter your invitation code which you got from your doctor. After that, enter your email address.
- After that, click on the “Create Account” button and provide some more information to create your account.
Payments of bills can be made with any credit card. All cards are acceptable for Patient Notebook.