VERANDA is a lifestyle magazine. It focuses on home and related services. This magazine was founded in 1987 and it is based in New York City the United States. In the year 2012, the total circulation of this magazine is 476,539 copies. Clinton Smith is the editor in chief of this bimonthly magazine. Hearst Corporation is the publisher and Lisa Newsom and Charles Ross are the founders of this magazine.
How To Access Veranda Magazine Customer Service
- By logging in your account, you can get the customer services of the company.
- Open the website by using this link: www.pay.veranda.com
- After some loading, you will reach to the official website of the company.
- Now, if you want to log into your account by using your account number, then provide the following information.
- You would have to enter your account number in the field.
- You can find your account number on your mailing label.
- After the account number, enter the security code in the next field and then click on the green colored “Log in” button to get into your account to get their customer services.
- If you want to log in by using your address then following the following steps.
- You would have to enter your email address in the first field of the second box.
- After the email address, you would have to enter the zip code of your area.
- Enter the security code and then click on the green colored “Log in” button to get in your account.
- Provide the following information to log in by your mailing address.
- Frist of all, enter your name in the field.
- After the name, enter your complete address in the next field.
- After that, enter your city name.
- Select the state or the province in which you live.
- After that, enter the zip code or postal code of your area.
- Now, select the country.
Enter the security code and then click on the “Log in” button to get into your account.