MassHealth Premium is an online platform of mass.gov which is run by the government of Massachusetts. Making online payment is one of the online services offered by the company. Online payment can be made by using your card number and entering the amount. You don’t need to wait in the long queue and wait for your turn to make the bill paid. All you need to do is save your time and effort and simply follow the procedure described below to get your bill paid.
Make A Payment On MassHealth Premiums Account:
- For making a payment, you would have to open the website. You can also use this link to open that website in your web browser www.paybill.com/masshealthpremiums
- After that, you would have to click on the “MassHealth Premiums” link to open the payment form on the next page.
- Now in the first field on the next page, you would have to enter your account number.
- Enter your account number, then type the zip code of the area in which you live.
- Enter the required information in both the fields, then click on the white colored “Continue” button for payment process.
- On the next page, you would have to provide some of the more information about your payment to make your payment.
Benefits of Online Payment:
Although the company is providing you the best and the fastest way of making a payment online on their website and there are numerous benefits of online payment but few are listed below:
- You can make a payment with your master card or your visa card.
- They will prefer to transfer the funds along with your checking or savings account.
- You will just have to fill a small form in order to make your payment.