MERCYHEALTH is a website of the company which provides the healthcare service to the people in all over the United States. The company is providing many of their services on their website as well.
You can pay your bill online from the website, and you can get many other services by visiting their website as well.
How To Access Mercy Health Online Patient Portal
- The company is providing you the online service of bill payment.
- Apart from this you can also access the following services from the company’s website.
- You can contact them by phone in their office hours.
- You can also see their office hours from their website as well.
- You can get to change your insurance on the website.
- The website is also giving you the facility of changing an address online.
- You can also get to the online document on the company’s website.
- Now, make sure that the computer you are going to use for the process is connected along with the secure and reliable internet connection.
- After that, open the web browser and go to this link: www.paymercyhealth.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, select the location and then click onto the white colored “Choose Location” button to go to the next page.
- On the next page, you have to click onto the “Pay My Bills” link from my account tag.
- Now, click onto the blue colored “Credit/Debit card” button to go to the form. You can also pay your bill by clicking onto the “eCheck” button.
- Now, on the next page, you have to enter the statement date and your account number.
- Now, you have to enter your due amount.
- After the due amount, you have to enter the payment amount and then the addressee name.
- If you have any additional account number, type their detail in the next block of the form.
- Now, enter the pay amount, your card type, the name on the card and the number of the card.
- Enter the expiry date of the card and the verification code.
- After that, enter the phone number along with address, city, state and the zip code.
- Check the box with terms and conditions and then provide your email address.
- After that, click onto the blue colored “Process Payment” button to process your payment and pay your bill.