Pay My Visit provides the online facility of making payments by resolve payment portal. Using this online service customer can make an online payment towards the account. Payments can be made with Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and eCheck. Resolve payment portal will save your time and effort by making payments online in few minutes. For this purpose, you need to have an account on the official website of Pay My Visit. After having the account you can make payment by following given the procedure.
Make A Payment At Resolve Payment Portal:
- Visit this link in that browser www.paymyvisit.com
- Now click on the “Continue” button from the opened page.
- Now you will have to provide your payment information. Enter the amount you want to pay in the first field.
- After that, you would have to enter your account number. You can also enter your invoice number as well.
- After the payment information, you would have to provide the credit card information. First of all, you will have to select the type of your card.
- After that enter the cardholder’s name. Cardholder’s name is printed on the card. After that enter the credit card account number in the next field.
- Now enter the expiry date of your card. After that enter the security code in the next field. A security code is printed on the card which you are using.
- Now you will have to enter your billing address in the next section. Type your complete address in the first field of that section.
- After the address enter the name of your city along with your state and their zip code. After the address, you would have to enter your contact information.
- Now enter your phone number. After the phone number enter your email address in the last field of the form.
- After you have completed this form then click on the “Continue” button to go to the next page where you will be able to make a payment.
If you are having some problem during online payment then please contact us at 866-7914-040