PayPal is an American company providing the services of online payment. Their services are used in most of the parts of the world. You can get the services of online money transfer and money order from the website.
The company issues a master card to their customers from which you can pay anywhere online. The head office of the company is located in 2211 North First Street, San Jose, California, United States 95131 and it was created in December 1998. According to the reports in 2016, the company has almost 188 million users from the entire world.
How To Activate Your PayPal Prepaid MasterCard
- You can use the master card of the company for
- Their debit card is accepted everywhere.
- Order anything online.
- Make sure that you have an account on the company website before ordering for the card.
- Now, connect a secure internet connection along with the device you are going to use.
- After that, open the web browser and go to this link: www.paypal.com/prepaid
- After the official website of the company fully loads, click onto the blue colored “Get Your Card” button to go to the application process for the card.
- Now, on the next page you have to enter your first name and your last name in the first two fields of the application form.
- After the name, you have to enter the complete address where you live or where you want to receive the card.
- Now, enter the name of the city you live in or want to receive the card.
- After the name of the city, you have to select the state you live in and then you have to enter the Zip code of that area.
- Now, you have to enter your valid email address and your phone number.
- Select which of the payment you want to receive faster.
- Read all of the company’s terms and condition and check the box if you agree, and then click onto the blue colored “Get Your Card” button. And after providing some of the more information you will get your card in a few working days.