Pay By Mail is a website which gives you the facility to pay your tolls bills online in Texas. This website is run by a government agency, and it was created in the year 2000 to improve the system of transportation in Williamson and Travis counties.
They are desperately trying to provide their resident a very easy transport solution. You can also get any information by calling at their Toll-free number. You can make a payment with your master card or debit card at the website.
How To Access Toll Bill Payment Center:
- You can pay your toll bills online from the website.
- Here are the different way from which you can pay your bills from this website.
- You can Pay your bills by Mail.
- You can also pay your bills in Person.
- They are also giving you the facility to pay your bills By Phone.
- Before the start, you must have to ensure that the computer or any other device you are going to use for the bill payment is connected to a secure and reliable internet connection.
- Now, open the web browser and go to this link: www.paytexastoll.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click on the “Bill Search/Pay Online” link from the red colored bar at the left side of the page to go to the next step.
- Now, click on the “Pay by Bill” link to pay your bill. You can also select “Pay by Plate” link.
- You have to log in to your account by providing your reference number in the first field of the login form.
- After the reference number, you have to provide your license plate number in the second field of the form.
After filling both the fields, click on the orange colored “Submit” button to log in to your account and then you will be able to pay your bills online.