Pearson’s My Lab and Mastering is an online platform designed for the students to get registered for online Lab work and for finding more details for supplementary education material. Educators can also check the results and offer support to the students through the portal. This software can also be used for corporate training and understand the tough concepts. In order to avail these services user must have a registered account with the official website. If you are having an account then you can access the account to avail these services in few minutes. Simply follow the directions given below to access your account.
Sign In Your Account On Pearson My Lab And Mastering:
- Now visit the website of the company by using this link www.pearsonmylabandmastering.com
- click on the white colored “Sign In” button at the right side of the page to open the login form.
- Now you will have to enter your sign-in username in the first field. After the username, enter the password of your account in the next field.
- If you could not remember the password or username and then click on the “Username or Password?” link.
- Now enter your email address and then click on the yellow colored “Send Email” to get an email with your username and password.
- After that click on the blue colored “Sign In” button to enter into your account and get their services.
- If you do not have an account, then click on the one of the both i.e. “Student” and “Teacher”.
- Now on the next page, you will have to click on the “OK! Register now” button to move forward. In the registration process, you need to enter the course ID in the vacant field.
- After that then click on the blue colored “Continue” button and by completing all the steps you will be able to sign up for your account.
If you are having any issue with accessing your account then you can contact us at 800-3285-999.