Pep Boys is a retailer of automotive repair, Tire providing their services in the United States. The company runs the proper chain of the store in the country. The company is among the 500 fastest growing companies in the United states. the company runs almost 800 stores in 35 states of the United States and Puerto Rico and they have approximately 7,500 service bays in the region.
The company was created by Jackson Moe Radavitz, Rosenfeld W. Graham, Strauss Emanuel and Maurice on August 1, 1921. The company has its headquarters located at 3111 West Allegheny Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S and Brent Windom is working as the CEO of the company.
How To Participate In Pep Boys Online Survey
- For giving the customer feedback on the website, you will need to connect your device with a secure internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.pepboyssurvey.com
- Take the receipt of your purchase anything from any of the company’s store.
- Click onto the “Give feedback for Product Purchase” written in the green colored box.
- Now, fill the form shown on the web page in order to start the customer feedback survey.
- Enter your first name and your last name.
- Now, enter your transaction number. You will get the transaction number from the receipt you have received from the company’s store.
- In the next field, enter your register number, register number is also written on the receipt.
- In the field of the form on this page you have to enter the store number that you have visited, the number of the store is also mentioned on the receipt you got from the company’s store.
- If you din not purchase anything tick on the box below the form, and then click onto the green colored “NEXT” button that will start you survey in that survey you have to tell about your feelings after purchasing anything from the company by answering some of their questions.