Pacific Mercantile Bank is American Banking incorporation which deals with providing financial services to customers under the leadership of CEO Mr. Thomas. The company provides many online services to its customers such as online banking, balance checking, online account management, transactional review, getting alerts and many more. Being a registered member you can avail these services by a single account login as described below.
Access Online Banking Account On PM BANK:
- Now open the website of the company by using this link in your web browser www.pmbank.com
- After you have reached the website of the bank, point your cursor to the “Log in” link in the bar at the top of the page.
- After that click on the “Log in” link in personal online banking. Now provide some login information to proceed.
- Provide the user ID, which you have created for your account. After that, you would have to click on the white colored “Continue” button to proceed to your account and enjoy the services of the online banking.
- If you are not enrolled from online banking on this website, then click on the “ENROLL” link to open the enrollment form.
- Select your account type. Check the box if you agree to their terms and conditions.
- After that click on the “CONTINUE” button to proceed. Enter your first and your last name along with the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Confirm the security number by reentering it. Enter your email address twice, one for the confirmation.
- Enter your zip code and your home phone number. Give your account number on the next field.
- Provide the end balance on your last statement for this account. Now, click on the “CONTINUE” button to proceed and by adding some more information you will be able to enroll in the online banking.
Benefits of PM Bank Account:
Although there are numerous benefits offered by PM Bank to its customer a few of them are listed below:
- One can check his account balances and activity.
- It will also allow you to view paid check images.
- One can pay his bills online for free.
- Can also view past account statements.