PNC is a group known for providing several financial services. As of December 31, 2016, their assets reach up to $366 billion. Almost 172 years ago, on April 10, 1845 this company was formed and their main head office is located at Tower at PNC Plaza Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. Right now, this company has almost 2,520 branches in all over the United States and they have 49,360 employees working for them.
How To Apply For PNC Mortgage Loan:
- In order to apply for the home loan, you will have to visit the website of the company by using this link: www.pnc.com/homehq
- The website will take some time in loading.
- After the website is loaded then click on to the “GET STARTED” button from the bar at the top of the opened page.
- After that, select the loan type and click on the orange colored “GET STARTED” button to proceed.
- Now, in the first field of the form, you will have to select the financing goal for your home.
- After that, you will have to enter your first name and your last name in the contact information.
- After entering the name, you will have to enter your primary phone number along with your email address.
- Now, select the preferred method by which the company can contact you.
- Now, select your current zip code in the next field.
- After that, select if you are eligible for VA home loan or not.
- Now, select if you have any kind of loan with this company right now or not.
- Select your home buying goals.
- Enter the estimated price you’re the home that you want to buy.
- Select the percentage of your planning for putting down.
- Select the type of your usage and the time of your buying.
- Select the option if you have any specific property in mind.
- Select if you are working with any real estate agent or not.
- Select an option for the last field.
After that, click on the “SUBMIT” button to submit your application.