Citi is a very renowned American company mainly known for providing the banking and financial services in many different parts of the world. The company also provides the credit card to their customers. From the total banking branches in the United States, this bank has almost 26% branches of itself.
They are generating almost 20% of their revenue from the Asian market as well, and they also receive a share of 4% from the middle East and African market.
How To Access Citi To Register Your GRIFOLS Card:
- After registering your card online, you can get many services from the company and can manage your card from your account.
- To register the card, you will need a secure internet connection connected along with the computer or any other device you are going to use for the registrations
- Take your grifols card with you before you start the registration.
- After you have connected the internet, open the web browser in that device and go to this link in that device: www.prepaid.citi.com/grifols
- You will have to wait until the official website of the company fully load.
- After the website loads, click the “Register your card now.” From just at the bottom of the login form.
- Now, on the first step, you will have to provide the 16-digit number of your card in the first field.
- That 16-digit number of the card is printed on the front of your card.
- After you have entered the number of your card, you have to enter the security code in the second field of step 1.
- The security code is printed on the back side of the card, which you are registering.
- After entering both the card number and security code, you have to click the blue colored “Next” button to go to the next step. You will have to complete some more steps by providing some additional information about yourself to register your card.