PRIMARK is a multinational brand of clothing and the subsidiary of Associated British Foods. It was founded almost 47 years ago, in 1969 by Arthur Ryan and their main head office of the company is located in Dublin, Ireland. Since their creation, they have built more than 325 of their store in different parts of the world.
How To Participate In Primark Customer Experience Survey
- If you have visited one of the company’s store and got the receipt slip of your purchase at there, then you can conduct their customer experience survey on their website to tell how you feel about their service and their products.
- The company will happily get your survey result and try to improve their services and the quality of their products.
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or nay another device which you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- Make sure that the internet you are using for the survey has good speed because the speed of the loading of a website will depend on the speed of the internet connection.
- After the connection, open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.primarksurvey15.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will have to provide some of the information about your visit to go to the customer experience survey.
- Now, on the first step, you will have to select the language in which you want to conduct the survey and then click on the black colored “START” button to go to the next page.
- Now, on the next page, you will have to enter the company password in the vacant field on the next page.
After entering the company’s password, you will have to click the black colored “BEGIN SURVEY” button to start the survey in which you have to answer some questions about the company’s service and their products according to your experience.