The PSA is a Patient service center and is offering Medicare health services to its customers. It is giving you the facility to submit the payments online and update the information in a simple form filling, check the balance, check billing statement and set up the recurring payments. You can update your information by following the few easy steps mentioned below.
Updating Information On PSA Billing Account:
- Visit the website of the company by using this link www.psabilling.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then click on “Update your Information” link from the blue colored bar at the top of the opened page.
- Now, first of all, provide the patient information. Provide the patient’s first, middle and last name.
- Now provide your address 1 and 2. After the address, mention the city in which you live along with the state and their zip code as well.
- Provide your phone number and check the box if this phone number is new. Indicate your date of birth in the next field. Select your gender.
- After the gender enters your complete social security number. Now you would have to enter your account number.
- Now, you will have to provide your Medicare information. Enter the Medicare Part B number in the field. Select the state as well.
- Now provide Medicaid information. Enter the Medicaid number along with the state as well.
- Now, you would need to provide your insurance information, you can provide both primary and secondary or you can skip one as well.
- Tick on the type of insurance information that you are going to enter. Enter the insurance company name. Phone number of the insurance company.
- Address 1 and 2 of your insurance company. Enter a city, state and zip code. Provide policy holder’s name and date of birth.
- Policy holder’s social security number along with the name of employer. Enter policy and group number along with the patient’s relationship with the policyholder.
- Provide your email address. Now click on the “Submit” button to update your information.
You can contact our customer representative by calling us at 877-8350-696 and get the required assistance.