WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE is a hospitality company based in the United States. They also manage the services of hotels and resorts for their customers across the world. it was created on July 8, 2006, and the main head office of this company is located in Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey, United States. By 2013 they generate the total revenue of US$ 5,009.0 million and their net income for the same year is US$ 432.0 million. Stephen Holmes is the CEO of the company.
How To Access Wyndham Worldwide Recognition Program
- You can explore your recognition program after logging into your account.
- Now, click on this link to open the login form on the website of the company: www.recognitionwyn.com
- After some loading, the login form will open.
- The first field of the form is the username of an account, so enter your username.
- If you are a first-time user, then the ID which is provided you by the company is your username.
- If you have forgotten your username, then click on the “username” link from the end of the page.
- Now, for resetting your username, enter your email address in the field at the right side of the page and click on the “Submit” button to get your username back.
- After the username, enter the password of your account in the second field.
- If you are a first-time user, then your 8-digit birthday is your password.
- If you have lost your password, then click on the “Password” link from the bottom of the page.
- In order to reset the password of your account, enter your username in the field located at the left side of the page and then click on the “Submit” button to submit this information to the company and retrieve your password.
- After filling this form, you will need to click on the blue colored “login>” button to get into your account and get the services of the company.