Reliant is an electricity provider company in the United States. They have been providing their services to more than 1.5 million users throughout the country. It is also considered as one of the largest Texas electricity providers. On their website, you can also manage many of their services. You can also pay up your bills through their website as well.
Instruction To Login My Reliant Account:
- Open the website of the company by using this link in your web browser: www.reliant.com/myaccount
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then fill the login form to get into your account.
- Now, you will have to enter your username or the email address in the first field.
- If you have forgotten the username, then click on the “Username” link.
- On the next page, enter your registered email address in the vacant field.
- After that, you would have to click on the “Send Mu Username” button to get your username back.
- After the username, you will have to enter the password of your account in the next field.
- In case you have lost your password, then click on the “Password?” link.
- Enter your username and click on the “Continue” button and by completing some of the more steps, you would be able to get your password back.
- Now, click on the “Log In” button to get into your account and get the services of the company.
- Click on the “Register Now” button if you do not have an account on this website.
- Now, you will have to enter the company’s account number in the field and click on “Look up account” button to proceed.
- If you do not have the account number, then click on the “Don’t have your account number?” link.
- Provide your last name.
- After the last name, provide your street number along with your date of birth.
After that, click on the blue colored “Look up account” button to go to the next page and get a new account for you.