The Rite Aid Company provides an online feedback service for the customer to know about their products and services. This survey is helpful for a company to improve their services and products.
This survey will take shortly 10 to 15 minutes from your precious time after completing the survey you will get a chance to win ten exciting prizes of worth 100$ and one grand prize of worth 1000$. Rite Aid printable coupon which should be cashed within 14 days of taking this survey.
- You must have a computer, laptop, and a fine internet connection
- You must understand “English Language.”
- You have a “Cashier Code” and 16 digits code
- You have a printer
- You must be an adult citizen of U.N
Guideline To Taking Part In Rite Aid Store Survey:
- Click on this link www.riteaid.com/storesurvey to start Rite Aid Customer Survey
- A page will be displayed on your screen
- First of all, enter the” Cashier Code” located at the top of your receipt
- Note! Do not enter # when entering the code
- Now enter the 16 digits code located at the bottom of your receipt
- Click on the button “Next” to continue the survey
- Now follow the instructions and complete the survey by simply answering the questions according to your experience in visit to the store
- After completing the survey click on the “Finish” button to Submit your information.You will automatically enter in the sweepstake
- You have to print a coupon and get a chance to win ten prizes of worth $100 and a grand prize of $1000 worth
About Rite Aid:
Rite Aid is a public company and one of the largest drug seller company of U.N. It was founded on September 12, 1968, its headquarter is in East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, United States. After a great success, Rite Aid expands their stores all over the U.N and almost 90,000 employees are working in the Rite Aid Stores.