RITE AID is a corporation which handles and owns a drugstore chain in the United States. It is the third largest drug chain in the United States and the largest on the East Coast. The main head office of this company is located in East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, United States. Created by Alex Grass on September 12, 1962. They are operating a huge total of locations in all over the United States.
How You Can Login To Rite Aid Benefit Center
- You will need to log into the account on this website to get access to the benefits center.
- Visit this link to open the website of the company; www.riteaidbenefits.com
- You will see a login form at the left side of the page which is loaded by the above-mentioned link.
- Provide the required log in information to get into your account.
- First of all, you will need to enter the employee ID in the first field.
- After the ID, enter the PIN of your account.
- If you have lost the PIN of your account, then click on the “Forgot My PIN” link.
- Now, enter the employee ID and complete the security check.
- After that, click on the blue colored “Continue” button to go forward and get your PIN code back.
- After providing the information, click on the blue colored “Log In” button to get into your account and enter the mybenefit center.
- If you want to change your PIN, then click on the “Change My PIN” link.
- Enter your employee ID along with your current PIN.
- After that, enter your new PIN which you want to set.
- Re-enter the PIN for the verification.
- Complete the security check.
Now, click on the blue colored “Submit” information to send this information to the company to change your PIN.