Net Gear is an American global networking company that provides its network services to the consumers businesses and services to every single people. It was founded on 8 January 1996 and its head quarter is in San Jose California United State. It is providing internet, networking equipment to the home and small business at very good rates, and providing its users with quality of work. It is also the leading networking company, which is providing the high quality of networking services at a very big level as well as at a home and small business level.
How To Reset A Net Gear Router:
- To reset the router at first go to the homepage of the Net gear router by clicking on the link above www.routerlogin.net
- At the first step, you have to provide the login detail of the router such as User name and password. The default username and password is always Admin.
- After entering the details click on the button ‘Ok’ and this will lead you to the homepage.
- Now select the desired option from the top to down menu, which is located at the left side of the page.
- Click on the ‘Reset’ button from the options to reset your router to default after that when you have rest it click on the button above ‘Apply’ .
- After that, the changes you made to the router setting will be saved for the further use and all the setting of the router goes t the default after the reset.
About Net Gear Router:-
The Net gear Router is used to provide network flow in your home and in small offices and provides contact to the internet when your are connected to a modem through your computer. To change the administration setting such as to reset the router you have to directly access the router firmware by entering the login details such as user id and password.