Royal Mail is providing its customers with online Redirection Renewal service which ease them in many ways. You can change your address and also can set the time period of your renewal of your card as from the list according to your choice. The process only involves 2-3 minute to complete and some of your Renewal card numbers and reference number and your contact information only.
You can renew your mail according to your choice and you don’t have to visit the store you can do this by sitting home using you internet.
- A laptop or computer with internet connection.
- A credit card or debit card which allows online payments feature.
- A Renewal letter from Royal Mail is required.
How To Join Royal Mail Redirection Service Online
- Access the main page of the Site to directly start the process by clicking on the link www.royalmail.com/redirection.
- You already have a Royal mail account or have done the redirection before then enter your Email address and password into the required field and click on the button “Log in” to get into your account.
- New user can easily register their self by clicking on the button “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Enter your personal details like your name and title into the fields and your contact information like your email address.
- Select a password for your account and confirm it for the security of your account.
- Enter your address such as your Property number, name, city, town, postal code and country into the required field.
- Accept the terms and condition by marking tick all the options and then click on the button Register to get done with this.
- Now as required enter your Renewal Pin and Reference number into the field which you can locate from the Renewal card you got from the store.
- Select the time period of your renewal from the list one, three, six, or twelve months and goes to two years according to your choice.
- Confirm the information and click on the button “Submit” to request your renewal process.
- At last leave your email address on which you are conveyed about your renewal after the process is completed.