Russ’s MARKET is a grocery store whose proper chain is based in Nebraska. This supermarket chain is owned by B&R Stores, Inc. Russ Raybould and Clayton Burnett were the founders of the company and they created its first store at 17th and Washington Streets in south Lincoln in May 1964, Nebraska. Pat Raybould is working as the president of the company.
How To Participate In Russ’s Market Customer Survey:
- The company has been providing many of their services online as well on their website.
- If you have visited any of the location of the company, then you can give your feedback on the company’s services and products.
- After ending the survey, you can enter into the draw in which you can get a chance to win $100 gift card from the company.
- Now, you will need a receipt slip which you get from the company’s store after shopping from there.
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected your computer to the internet, then open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.russfeedback.com
- You will have to ensure that the internet connection which you are using has a good speed because the loading of the website depends on the speed of an internet connection.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, provide the required information to go to the survey.
- You will have to enter the survey code in the vacant field on the opened page.
- The survey code is printed on the receipt slip which you got from the company.
After entering the survey code, then click the red colored “Start” button to start your survey and then you will have to talk about the services and the quality of products of the company according to your experience. You will have to answer some of the questions regarding their services and you also have to rate them.