Saladworks ins an American franchise type restaurant which make and order the salad, sandwiches, wraps, and soups. The company currently running 110 franchises in the 15 states of the United States, and also focus on growing their international market. The company created by John Scardapane on 1st October 1986. The company has 1500 employees working in its different locations.
They had their first franchise opened in Cherry Hill Mall, after its success they opened 12 new franchises in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The company rate its food products as healthy against any other fast foods.
Services Offered By Saladworks
The company’s website is a complete guide to their services some of the services are mentioned below.
- The company is giving anyone a fair chance to become their partner by owning a franchise.
- You can also locate your nearest franchise online.
- You can order online on the website for a home delivery.
- They are also known to be given the services of catering.
- The user can make their online account on the website.
- The company also have an app to serve their customers.
- You can find much more of their services from their website.
How To Join Saladworks Customer Feedback Survey
- Connect your device to some working network connection.
- Type in this link in your web browser: www.saladworkslistens.com
- You will find a box written, “choose a location” in the middle of the page, click on that box and select your location.
- After selecting the location, rating page will open, rate the company’s services according to your experience from 1 to 5.
- After you rate, click onto the Green colored “next” button which will take you to a form.
- Enter your name, email address, and phone number.
- Select which of their product you tried, select your visit is the first time, or you are regular.
- Provide date of visit, time of visit and check the boxes if you want to and after that some of the information in last three boxes.
- After filling the form, click on to the green colored “submit” button to submit your experience with the company.