U.S Office of Personnel Management is the department run at the state level and it deals with providing retirement services to those people who have served their respective organization properly. Account portal is designed for them to view or take the print of 1099-R tax forms along with annuity/verification statement of income. Besides these many other services are also provided by them which can be availed by log in your account. For logging in the account, you must follow the procedure as described below.
How To Get Into Services Online OPM Account?
- In order rot get access to the desired online services, you would need an account on the website of the department. Now, visit the website of the department and open the login form.
- You can also use this link to open the website www.servicesonline.opm.gov
- Wait for the website to load properly. This link will open the login form, in which you would have to provide some information to get into it and get the online services.
- Now you would have to enter your claim number in the first field of the login form. After the claim number, you would have to enter the password of your account in the next field.
- If you have lost your claim number or your password, then click on the “Forgot Claim Number or Password?” link from the bottom of the form.
- If you have forgotten the password, you have two options to retrieve it by clicking any of these options “Request a New Password by E-Mail” or “Request a New Password by Mail”
- Provide the required information to get your password back. Forgetting your claim number back, you would have to call to the operation center of the company to get the information.
- After that click on the “Log In” button to get into your account and get the online services.
If you are having any kind of issue in login then contact us at 202-6061-800.