The SFMTA citation payment service is totally free of cost and is useful for the people to make their citations payments online. If you are not paying a parking ticket online then you are putting yourself at risk of being arrested. If you have padded the citation ticket online then you are supposed to wait for two hours to show up online on the website. After payment user will be issued an online receipt for payment confirmation. Follow the given instructions to access SFMTA for paying the parking ticket online.
How To Access SFMTA For Paying Parking Ticket Online?
- In the very initial phase, you need to open the webpage of the SFMTA by following the given URL www.sfmta.com/paycitation
- In the next phase, you are supposed to click on the tab of “Pay Online” to start the process of payment.
- Afterwards, click on the tab of “Begin” and get an access to the citation search page where you are supposed to enter the required details.
- Firstly you are required to enter citation number of a parking ticket in given field. If you are not mindful of the number then click on the link “Where to find” to get the required information.
- If you are not having the citation number then you can use the plate number and plate state in the next field.
- Then enter the text shown in the image in the given space and hit the tab of “Search for citation”.
- After the search is completed you need to follow the directions and make the online payments of your citation.
- If you are having any issue with online payment then you can approach the customer support service online.
Pay via phone:
You can also pay the citation by using the alternative method of phone payment. You simply need to contact at the given number 415-7013-099 and give the required details to make the payment of citation.