Shell is a multinational company which provides the services of oil and gas services in all most all the parts of the world. The operations of the company are controlled from their main operational office which is located in The Hague, Netherlands, and their registered office is located in Shell Centre, London, United Kingdom.
How To Access Shell Business Card Account Online:
- You can get access to all of their service online on the website of the company by signing onto your account.
- You can also get to register your card online on the website of the company to manage the services provided by your card.
- Now, you will have to go to the official website of the company by using this link in your web browser: www.shell.accountonline.com
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then you will have to fill the form at the left side of the page.
- Now, you will have to enter your user ID in the first field, if you have lost your ID then click on the “Retrieve User ID” link to get your ID back.
- After the ID, you will have to enter the password of your account in the next field. You can click on the “Reset Password” to get your password back if you have forgotten.
- After you have entered the username and password, then click on the red colored “SIGN ON” button to get into your account and get the services of the company.
- If you do not have any account, then click on the “REGISTER YOUR CARD” button to create a new account for your account.
- Now, enter your card number.
- After that, enter the name which appears on the card.
- Enter the security code.
- Enter last four digits of your social security number.
After that click on the “VERIFY” button and after verifying your information you will be able to create an account and get their services.