SHOE CARNIVAL is an American footwear retailer company. The company runs a proper chain of the footwear accessories in the United States. The company’s chain consists of 555 stores throughout the country. The company sells footwears of all types like men, kids, athletics and for women as well.
The company was built in 1978 since then it has accomplished a very respectable position in the industry of the footwear. The founder of the company is David Russell. Now the company is operating from its main office located in Evansville, Indiana, United States. they are providing many of the products on discount on their website.
How To Join Shoe Carnival Customer Feedback Survey:
- For sharing your experience on the website, you need to connect a secure network connection along with your computer or any other devices you use.
- Open the web browser and go to the link: www.shoecarnival.com/feedback
- If you have visited any of the company’s store and purchased something they give you a receipt of your purchase keep that receipt slip along with you.
- You will see a black colored box in that website, click onto the white colored “Next” button from the black box.
- Now, in the first field, enter the number of the store you visited, if you do not remember the number of that store get that number from the receipt slip that you got from their store after purchasing something.
- In the next field, you have to enter the date of your visit on the company’s store. You can also find date on the receipt slip.
- On the next vacant field, you have to enter the transaction ID that you also get from the slip.
- After you have entered the above 3 information, click onto the white colored “Next” button to proceed. In that survey, you have to tell the company about your experience at their store you can also give them any type of suggestion and also complaint regarding any of their services. You also have to rate them on their services.